Here are the features from last weekend!
This Funky Braided Scarf from Brittany at Crafty Mischief is soo ca-ute! I think it looks like it came straight out of a boutique! The tutorial is super-easy, too!
Katie at Creatively Living did an amazing jon transforming her old rug into this masterpiece! Check out her easy Stenciled Rug Tutorial to see how she did it!
Have you ever wanted to start quilting and just thought it seemed too complicated to attempt? Well, Darby at Life With the Hawleys shared her Simple Quilting Tutorial and it shows how EASY quilting can really be! Her first quilt turned out gorgeous!
The lovely Aimee at Fancy Little Things (You may also know her as Aimee from byAimee.com from the FB Party last weekend :)) shared her super easy and mouth-watering Stovetop Donut Recipe! You will seriously wanna go check this easy recipe out. Promise! :)
I hope you made a few new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.
- Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels.
- Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
- Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
- PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
- Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. I love to feature your projects, but if I see that you don't have my button or link, I will not feature you.