Are you following Homemaker in Heels on Facebook? I love connecting with my readers and other bloggers, and FB is my favorite place to do just that! Stop by and give me a "like" if you want! :)
ATTENTION.Before linking up this week, please read this! Due to the LARGE number of unrelated links shared lately, I think some of you may be a little confused about the purpose of a crafty blog party. It is NOT a place to try to sell others insurance or to advertise your (not handmade) gold rings for sale. It is about creativity, homemaking, DIY projects, tips and ideas, recipes, frugal living, & even fashion inspiration. You can even share something good that happened to you this week! Something that fits within the niche of my blog... Hosting a weekly party is not free & is time-consuming (although I LOVE it!). Please respect myself and others who host these parties by READING following the rules... I'm not trying to be rude, I just thought it better for me to clarify what obviously is not clear to some. I understand when you are new to blogging, it can be quite confusing at times.:)
Here are some of my favorites from the last party! :)
Jamie at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shared this Pretty No-Sew Ruffled Tote Bag Tutorial! Wouldn't this be perfect for Spring?
I am SO inspired by the Crappy to CRAFTY Closet Makeover from Jamie and Lindsi at Toys in the Dryer! It reminds me that there really is hope for all of my crafty supplies to become organized! ;) They make it look very easy!
Want some great ideas on how to contain your computer cords? Cassity at Remodelaholic shared a great post that give us several easy solutions to do just that! This is going on my personal to-do list! :)
Meg at Meggipeg shared a great tutorial on how to turn an ordinary pair of pants into supercute cropped pants!
I hope you made a few new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.
- Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels.
- Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
- Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
- PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
- Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. I love to feature your projects, but if I see that you don't have my button or link, I will not feature you.