It's that time of week again! Time for all of you crafty peeps to link up your awesome projects! First of all I want to apologize for not having any crafty posts in a while. I am working on several right now, so I hope to make up for my absence of crafty projects next week! :) Here are a few of the amazing links shared last weekend!
I just love this handy (and pretty!) Measurement Conversion Platter from sweet Kassi at Truly Lovely!
I'm pretty excited to try this Towel Wrap tutorial from Lindsay at Artsy-Fartsy Mama! She makes it look so easy!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.
- Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back!
- Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
- Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
- PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
- Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.