Hey everyone! I hope y'all have had a fantastic week and have an even better weekend planned! Have you entered the fabulous Shabby Apple jewelry giveaway I have going on right now?! Go here to check it out! There is also a discount code that can be used for the next 30 days for 10% off any Shabby Apple purchase! This will come in handy with Christmas shopping! (I know it will for me! :))
Entries are still low so be sure to stop by and enter!
I can't believe it is already November! I usually start decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, but this year, I am ready to get started early! It takes SO long to decorate here! Maybe if I get started next week I will have everything up by Thanksgiving and I can enjoy it for an entire month! :) When do you start decking the halls at your home? Jeff is superstitious about any decorations being up before Thanksgiving and after New Years, but maybe we won't have any bad luck over decorating early, haha. (He is only superstitious about that and sports.) :)
Okay, back to what you all stop by for every week. It's time for the Weekend Craft Soiree & BLOG HOP! Don't forget, this is also a blog hop, so if someone follows you, pretty please return the favor. If I am guilty of forgetting to follow you back, please, please let me know. It has just been crazy around here the past couple of months and I tend to be a little scatter-brained sometimes. :)
Here are some of most fabulous links that were shared last weekend!
Megan at Brassy Apple shared several gorgeous DIY Thumbtack projects that she made. I would have never dreamed thumbtacks could look so pretty!
Darby at Life With the Hawleys shared a yummy Hawley family tradition with us! Caramel covered popcorn! It sounds so delicious!
Stephanie at Lady with the Red Rocker shared her brilliant idea of using toilet paper rolls and creating a beautiful vent cover! I love any craft that turns free items into a work of art!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.
- Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back!
- Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
- Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
- PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
- Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.